Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sharp Practice - Probe Part 2

I cannot believe how fast time flies by, it must be all the gaming I do.  Here is the second part of the probe at the bridge scenario that was played some weeks back.  I'm sitting on tons of pics that I have not had time to rep, but I wanted to get this one up to show how SP flows with larger actions.  I played the French throughout, but the poor British suffered with the change of commanders at every turn.  They were initially commanded by Herrodadog, but command was handed over to the boys after he split.  This didn't help the British cause much.




















4 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff, Willy, and another great batrep! However, I can't help thinking what fate befell Matilda? No doubt the French will be hurriedly consulting their cookery books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan,
    or even worse.. Maybe the Frogs have some "Jones" types of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye gods, man, a fate worse than death!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, very inspired! Love what you've done with this report, some great ideas...

    ReplyDelete